Each year we receive an increasing number of requests to support many great initiatives. We would like to be able to subsidize as many of them as possible, which is why the Grant Program is implemented not only from the Association’s own funds, but also thanks to the commitment of donors who care bout the protection of Jewish heritage in Poland. In 2022, the Program was supported by:
- Wiesław and Urszula Żyznowscy,
- Natalia Romik,
- Anna Tanalska-Dulęba,
- Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany in Warsaw.
Join the Grant Program Donors and help local activists take care of the memory and heritage of Polish Jews. Every donation is of great importance to us.
Donations can be made:
- Via bank transfer to the Association’s bank account:
IBAN: EN 87 1240 6247 1111 0000 4975 6324
SWIFT : PKOPPLPW.
Bank Pekao SA, ul. Grzybowska 53/57, 00-950 Warsaw
- Through PayPal (PayPal check)
- Tax deduction donation in USA through American Friends of POLIN Museum of the
History of Polish Jews (AFoPM) – an American non-profit organization of 501(c)3 status
Contact and details: email@example.com.