Every donation matters!
By supporting the Association, you are bringing to life the unique projects and programs of POLIN Museum, the Jewish Historical Institute, as well as many other organizations working to preserve the heritage of Polish Jews.
Donations may involve:
- Gifts of cash, including long-term financial commitments
- Real estate assets
- Life insurance policies
- Tangible personal property
It is possible to make donations towards a specified purpose:
- A particular program, educational project, or artistic event at POLIN Museum
- The Jewish Historical Institute and the ONEG SZABAT PROGRAM devoted to the Ringelblum Archive and its creators
- The Grant Commission, which subsidizes local projects
- Other statutory activities of the Association of the Jewish Historical Institute of Poland
Donations can be made:
- By bank transfer to the Association’s bank account: 87 1240 6247 1111 0000 4975 6324
- Through PayPal (check ‘PayPal’)
For tax deductible donations in the USA and Canada and further information, please check the ‘Donations in the USA’.
We can prepare a donation agreement at the donor’s request.
The donation agreement specifies:
- The nature and value of the donation
- The donation schedule
- A clause regarding the confidentiality or disclosure of the benefactor’s data
- A clause specifying the purpose of the donation