The eight-day journey will begin with a privately curated visit through the POLIN Museum’s core exhibition that serves as the foundation for this special tour. This uniquely designed program will introduce personalities and events, and explore sites and cities represented in the exhibition’s eight galleries, bringing the centuries-long narrative of Polish Jewish experience to life.
- Exclusive access to POLIN Museum of the Historyof Polish Jews, and private meetings with directors,curators, and founders
- Private viewing of the Ringelblum ArchiveExhibition
- Private guided tours: Warsaw, Lublin, Zamość,Sanok, Auschwitz-Birkenau, and Kraków
- Reception with Jewish community leaders,Polishgovernment officials, and embassy representatives
- Shabbat dinner with members of Warsaw’sJewish community
- Polish, Jewish, and international cuisine
- Deluxe accommodation
- TJHT tour manager throughout
- And much more!
For more information please visit: www.taubejewishheritagetours.com/polintour2019
Or e-mail: email@example.com
Registration deadline is January 31, 2019
The number of places is limited.