One of the three Jewish cemeteries in Będzin, once known as the Jerusalem of the Dąbrowa Basin, is located on the side of Castle Hill. This cemetery was founded in 1831 and used for almost the entire 19th century. Today about 800 gravestones remain. Zagłębie Museum in Będzin read the tombstones and translated half of them. This material formed the basis for a temporary exhibition and lecture for local residents.