Conservation of part of the Jewish Historical Institute collection has been supported by our Association since 2013.
Oneg Shabbat group preserved memories of Jews imprisoned in the Warsaw ghetto and their death in the extermination camps.
Delet portal (Hebrew: door) gathers scanned documents from the Ringelblum Archive and interactive tools for developing educational materials – lessons, workshops and curated tours.
“Jewish History Quarterly” is a continuation of “The Biulletin of the Jewish Historical Institute”, a magazine, which was published from November 1950 to the last quarter of 2000.
Central Jewish Library is a website that presents collections of the Jewish Historical Institute and the Association of the JHI in a digital form.
Since 2013 the Association has been supporting the conservation of the Jewish Historical Institute’s collection through grants given in the grant contests.
More than 30 years of work, 45 thousand
of document cards, 40 thousand
photographs, a few hundred meters
of documents gathered in binders.
The publication will focus on the history and meaning of Nalewki street. It is a book of remembrance after the place, which before the war was the center of Yiddishkeit.